Monday, May 5, 2008

Does Bank of America donate money to anti-gun organizations?

Not long ago I read an editorial that someone wrote, saying that when using a Bank Of America credit card, a portion of the money is donated to leftist anti-gun rights organizations. I have been trying to verify that, and can find nothing of the sort.
I am a member of the NRA-of course, and a member of the Second Amendment Foundation. I got a credit card through the latter. Every time I use it, a portion of the money goes to the Second Amendment Foundation. They fight for our constitutional gun rights.
If not for these pro-gun rights organizations, the liberal Democrats would have taken away our gun rights long ago (while the Republicans let it happen). And, of course, that would help the criminals commit more crimes, which means more laws against our freedom. It never ends.
In any state where the gun control laws are relaxed, and people can get right to carry permits, the crime is decreased. That is a known fact, which is not reported by the liberal media. That wouldn't fit their agenda.
What is a shame, is that so many gun owners don't bother to join an organization like the National Rifle Association. They leave the burden on backs of a few. It is easy to find the NRA, and others, on the internet.
So, someone can try to prove me wrong on this, but in the meantime I will continue to use my Bank of America credit card. Only verifiable facts can change my mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a Bank of America credit card, and I believe they do not donate to anti-gun rights orgs. Where do these rumors come from?