Friday, August 26, 2011

UN Bombing In Abuja, Nigeria!

A couple months ago, I was invited to join an organization in Nigeria, which is dedicated to working for peace in that country. We are made up of both Muslims and Christians who work together for a common goal. I have learned alot from this experience.
A member sent a message that there was a bombing on the third floor of the UN building in Abuja, the capitol. It was believed to be a suicide bomber. Many have been killed and wounded there.
I got this news from my friend at 4 am, my time, on Friday Aug. 26/11. It happened the same day. As I write this, there has been nothing about it on the TV news shows here. I guess, by way of the internet, I knew about it before they did.
Or, maybe they don't care about reporting it. They talked about Obama's vacation in the rich elitist's playground of Martha's Vineyard though. That's important.
I am glad I live in America where, according to the Obamacrats in DC, "terrorists" are the peaceful, freedom-loving, TEA Party patriots who want horrible things like less taxes and less government debt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty insightful. Thanks!

My site:
rachat pret immobilier Rachat de credit