Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Voting

I've noticed that when many people vote, they act like they are taking a high school "multiple guess" test. They do no research on who the're voting for, and when they see one unopposed name, they vote for it. That's how incompetent politicians keep getting elected.
People think they have to vote on every candidate. Actually, you can just go vote for one person you believe in, and leave the rest blank. There are a few candidates I am not going to vote for, who are running unopposed, because I know they should be replaced. They are RINO's mostly.
I was going to (gasp) vote for one Democrat this year, but he has become ashamed of what the party has become, and changed to Republican. That's become a popular "Change".
I get an absentee ballot so I can study who I am voting for, and not vote out of ignorance-like many do. And, I vote for the person, not the party.
I predict Cindy Hill, Cynthia Lummis, and Cynthia Cloud will win. They are even popular with my Democrat friends. When someone does a good job, they do a good job, no matter the party. I can't imagine anyone if their right mind not voting for them, unless they are a sexist.
I also predict Matt Mead is going to be our next governor. He is spending over 2 million dollars to get elected. And, people vote for money. Whoever spends the most, especially on TV ads, wins. These days people let their TV think for them.
I wanted to see Micheli get elected, however, he is out of the race now. But, an independent, Taylor Haynes, is running. I am voting for him. He is a good conservative, and stands for Wyoming's ideals and morals. He tells it like it is, instead of just saying what the public wants to hear, like others do. Check him out at haynesforgovernor.com
We need people who will stand up against what is going on in Washington. We won't have it with Matt Mead and Obamacrat-Leslie Peterson.
Remember, when you make that little dot, our future is at stake.



No comments: